49 Balvenie Street
Balvenie Street Self Catering Accommodation is not only in the heart of Dufftown, but it is also in the heart of the most beautiful part of Moray.
Situated minutes away from some of the most famous distilleries in the world, the highest Corbett in Moray, Ben Rinnes, and only a few miles away from one of the most spectacular National parks and mountain ranges, the Cairngorms.
The holiday accommodation we can offer is incredibly spacious and very well presented, a real home from home in the Highlands.
First and second floor self contained accommodation in a traditionally built town house and consists of:
- 3 bedrooms (2 x double, 1 x twin)
- Comfortable lounge including T.V. and DVD Player - HiFi
- Fully fitted kitchen including cooker, hob, fridge, - Washing machine, microwave - Dishwasher
- Bath and shower - Heated towel rail - Linen and towels included
- Garden and off road parking
- Fully double glazed
- Gas Central Heating throughout
- 40mb fast wifi
- Police approved 5 gun cabinet
- Police approved ammunition/valuables safe
Weekly rate £525 low season - £595 high season
Once tasted, never forgotten, Speyside - undiscovered Scotland